Organic Fertilizer Pelleting Production Line
Main Raw Materials
There are many raw materials for organic fertilizer, It can be divided into the following categories:
1. Agricultural waste: such as straw, soybean meal, cotton meal, mushroom residue, biogas residue, fungus residue, lignin residue, etc.
2. Livestock and poultry manure: such as chicken manure, cattle, sheep and horse manure, rabbit manure;
3. Industrial wastes: such as distiller's grains, vinegar grains, cassava residues, sugar residues, furfural residues, etc.;
4. Domestic waste: such as kitchen waste, etc.;
5. Urban sludge: such as river sludge, sewage sludge, etc. China's organic fertilizer raw materials classification: mushroom residue, kelp residue, phosphorus citric acid residue, cassava residue, sugar aldehyde residue, amino acid humic acid, oil residue, shell powder, etc., concurrently, peanut shell powder, etc.
6. The development and utilization of biogas slurry and residue is one of the important contents of biogas promotion. According to many years of experiments, the use of biogas slurry and residue has many functions such as fertilizer fields, improving soil, preventing and controlling diseases and insects, and increasing yields.
Final Granules Fertilizer Standard
China National DB15063-94 standard for your information.
National standards stipulate that the effective nutrient content of compound fertilizer (compound fertilizer), the total amount of high-concentration nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium ≥40%, and the content of low-concentration nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium ≥25%, excluding trace elements and medium elements; water-soluble phosphorus content ≥ 40%, water molecule content is less than 5%; particle size is 1～4.75mm, etc.
1000MT/Y-10000MT/Y, 30000MT/Y, 50000MT/Y
Organic Fertilizer Pelleting Production line is an unique line, it is different from others organic fertilizer plant, its diagram is suggested as following:
1. composting or fermentation process
2. crushing and screening process
3. mixing process
4. pelleting and polishing process
5. cooling process
6. packing process
MACHINE PICTURES IN DETAILS
FINAL NPK GRANULES FERTILIZER
LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR COOPERATION!
|Item||Organic Pellet Fertilizer Production Line|
|Production time||15 days||20days||25 days||35 days||45days||60 days||90 days|