The two-in-one organic compound compound granulator refers to: a new internal and external rotation organic compound granulator and a new buffer granulator, both of them are suitable for processing granules organic-inorganic compound fertilizers, and they both have the Common features:
1. The produced particles are spherical, diameter 1-5mm.
2. The organic content can be as high as 100%, making pure organic particles.
3. Utilizing the characteristic that organic particles can grow up inlaid with each other under a certain effect, there is no need to add a binder when granulating.
4. The product has large granules and can be directly sieved after granulation to reduce drying energy consumption.
5. The organic matter after fermentation does not need to be dried, and the moisture content of the raw material can reach 35%-45%.
If you are interested in our products, please contact us
Post time: Dec-08-2021